1. The President shall appoint such other committees and assign to them such duties and powers as it deems desirable to further the purpose of the Association.
2. Ten or more members shall constitute a quorum at any meeting of the members.
3. The annual meeting of the Association shall be held in June or at such time as shall be designated by the Board of Trustees at a place designated by the Board of Trustees.
4. The President, or his designated representative, will be a member of the Ohio Self-Insurers Association, and the annual dues and travel expenses to attend meetings will be paid by the Association.
5. The Board of Trustees will meet periodically as required to plan meetings and conduct the business of the Association.
6. The annual membership fee for any corporate or business membership options will be seventy-five dollars ($75.00) per member, per year; payable on or before August 5th annually. The annual membership fee for any associate member will be twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per member, per year, payable on or before August 5th annually.
7. No person shall contract or incur any debt or liability on behalf of the Association in excess of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) without the approval of the Board of Trustees.
8. Any two of the following three officers of the Association shall be authorized to execute any checks on behalf of the Association: President, Treasurer, or Secretary.